Hearing Education And Rehabilitation (HEAR) Classes
Call our office for the upcoming class schedule 215-672- 4327.
Our goal is to help you make the most of your hearing, whether you wear hearing aids or not. Through these informative classes, we hope to provide ongoing support to ensure your hearing success. The HEAR group classes include information about the best ways to place yourself in social situations such as group meetings and noisy restaurants, to optimize your hearing and make lasting changes for success! Call our office for dates and times and to let us know if you and a family member or friend would like to attend!
Hear Class I
Hear Class II
We truly appreciate your confidence in our services!
As part of our ongoing patient loyalty referral program we:
1. Donate to a charity quarterly based on our patient referrals:
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Diabetes Association of America
- American Cancer Society
- Alzheimer’s Association of America
2. Put your name into our monthly drawing for prizes and gift cards.
3. Offer a credit for services and/or purchases at Audiology and Hearing Aid Center that can be used by you or passed on to a friend or family member.
They can even be accumulated toward a future hearing aid purchase since they never expire!
We treat our patients like our own family because we recognize that hearing well is important in all of your relationships!
Check out more reviews to see how our patients feel about our service.